4.06.2008

I have received an award from....



I have received an award from Sanne ! I am so happy!
Now i can make 5 other people happy!!
Here they are.....:

Cecile BonBon
Because she reminds me not to do everything by computer but more with sciccors, fabric, paper... etc.

Charlie Pop
Because they give me good ideas to do in the afternoon for me and Liedewij

Sterre
Because she finds good shops and nice brands... inspiring..

alloverprint
anything related to textile, pattern and inspiration collected by Ayelet Iontef for all*over*print... nice!

an indian summer

Just because i love India.... have been there two times for work and holiday and i can't wait to go again!!!

1. You have to nominate 5 blogs, which haven't had this award before!
2. Each of the blogs must have a purpose!
3.The nominated blogs must make a link back to this page!
4. The logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merci !
:)

Bhavna Bhatnagar said...

Thank you so much for the award! I am very touched, and am glad that you have enjoyed 'An Indian Summer' :-)

all*over*print said...

i have to buy red carpet dress and say.....
thank you, thank you, thank you !